To learn more about the Flowline 14 Wireless
General description functionality:
The system Flowline 14 can operate either in automatic mode or manual mode. The operator can program the instrument to suit your needs and should not intervene on the programming because the equipment stores the last profile you set. In Manual mode, you can perform all the functions in a sequential manner :
1) acquisition of the track Uroflowmetry
2) The manual in case you do run it in manual mode or in automatic if you set the parameter of the Post-Urination, which will be counted automatically displaying on the Display the elapsed time at the end of which the apparecchiatrsi automatically stop
3) Setting the Date and Time of the exam that will change automatically thanks to the internal clock to the system
4) Programming of the Time of the End of the Test to give the possibility to the operator to perform the emptying of the Becher, and the cleaning, without touching any key of the Flowline. The equipment at the end of the time set to place in the automatic waiting of the next patient ( Mode: automatic )
5) data Entry of the patient to the pathology ( in manual mode
6) Storage of the exam automatically in the memory internal to the Flowline
7) Archive of the examinations where the operator can recover the carried out examinations and ristamparli or on the built-in printer or on PC.
8) real-Time Printing during scanning of the track Uroflussimetrico the printer stampera’ the track in time rea
9) Possibility to choose Type of Print : Volume and Flow, or Just Flow
10) depending On the choice of Operator can have 2 prints, one to retain for your records Clinical the other to be delivered to the patient
11) You can get the tracks in various modes : Standard, Medium, Compressed, Tight
The equipment is easy to manage
fully programmable, double printing , features automatic and continuous control of the calibration ability to calibrate at any time it deems it appropriate, thanks to its menu quick and user-friendly. Does not require the technician to perform the maneuver calibration.
The parameters of the Flowline 14
Volume Emptied ( from 0 to 1000 ml )
The Maximum flow ( from 0 to 50 ml/sec adjustable from the keyboard) is the possibility to change the scale of the Volume of the Stream to have a greater clarity of the paths and see the details of the shape of the curves )
Residual Volume ( adding manually )
Time to the Maximum Flow ( expressed in seconds )
Emptying time ( in seconds )
Flow time ( in seconds )
Diagnosis according to Siroky ( Diagnosis of the degree of Obstruction Dubbioostruito-not clogged )-Liverpool ( women )
Sound recognition of the "artifacts" Setting the Maximum Flow
Inserting the Date and time of the exam data Entry of the patient via the membrane keyboard of Entry of the disease.
Language : Italian English France Spanish
Inserting via the keyboard of the Data of the patient and the operator ( Manual Mode )Control the functional devices. Function in the control of Post - Urination: through the keyboard, you can enter the time in which the machine stops autonomously, have a higher precision on the time of urination, and can leave the patient in full autonomy. ( Mode: Automatic )..........................................
FLOW TRANSDUCER WIRELESS STRUCTURE WITH PLASTIC
QT.01 Unit of transmission and measurement load cell range from 0:1 Kg and 2 kg on request
QT.01 built-in Battery lithium 3.7 V Rechargeable
QT.01 height adjustable frame with door to the funnel and the base transducer with the 2 knobs for adjusting and locking
QT.01 Funnel with a diameter of 24 cm
QT.01 Becher, graduated 1 litre with handle for easy emptying urine
QT.01 power adapter/charger 5V 2A
Module Wireless Integrato
Connect to PC
To request the Flowline 14 can be configured to have a connection to the Pc via a module Bletooth that is inserted in the main CPU of the equipment. The advantages of this connection are manifold : A agestione more in-depth Examination, through a flowmeter. View of the tracks of the Volume and Flow of real-Time patient Folder and Archive Exams over the redisplay, and the opportunity to compare multiple examinations of the same patient over time to be able to do a more in-depth assessment on the disease diagnosed.....
VIEWING TRACKS IN REAL TIME
THE PATIENT FOLDER AND THE ARCHIVE
The statistics in the TIME AND Nomograms